Friday, June 3

03 June 2011, Friday, Sunshine

The Coastal Patio crew arrived at about 7.30 am.  First request was to use some power as all their tools had flat batteries.  They didn't think to charge them overnight at home of course.
So the day was spent with the house full of guys trying to fix the mess they had created.
The electrician also turned up to get the lights and power points connected up.
That was somewhat of a revelation.  We found they had been told not to finish up back in December.  All manner of reasons given at a meeting that was called by Tony Moran.  Basically, they were told the job had turned toxic, We were at fault, Tony was the person being hard done by.
Razor sharp edges on gate
He was rather surprised that Tony's workers were here under instruction from the BSA.  And that they were fixing 11 category 1 defects.
We  were just sooo happy to see the back of their trucks as they laod rubber up our driveway.
It was horribly shortlived joy tho because on opening my email I found a further request from Graham Towndrow from Coastal Patios to enter the property again ..
Coastal Patios is requesting entry to your property on Thursday June 9th at 7.30am to inspect the decking before repair.
What the....  9th is the last day of the 28 days they were given to fix the job.
I feel like we are just being held to ransom by this mob.  How much longer are they going to be arriving at dawn, Fiddling around all day and then wrecxking our garden and drive with their trucks.
 

1 comment:

  1. My Testimony Hello everyone. Am here to testify how I got my loan from Mr. Benjamin Lee after I applied several times from various loan lenders who promised to help but they never gave me the loan. Until a friend of mine introduced me to Mr. Benjamin Lee promised to help me and indeed he did as he promised without any delay.I never thought there are still reliable loan lenders until I met Mr. Benjamin Lee, who indeed helped with the loan and changed my belief. I don't know if you are in any way in need of a genuine and urgent loan, Be free to contact Mr. Benjamin Lee via
    WhatsApp : + 1-989-394-3740
    Email: 247officedept@gmail.com.
    { I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST FRIENDS }

    ReplyDelete